Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here I Go!

Hey! This is my 101st post!! Wow! And don't you like my new background??
I woke up feeling like I was hit by a very large truck somewhere between weird dream #2 & crazy dream #5. I was coughing non-stop, and though I think I have a nice, delicate way of moving phlegm around, I will assume it was annoying my sweet sleeping hubby since his coughing is always like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. So I got up and poured me a pretty generous shot of Tyl*nol Daytime Cold med & put the coffee on.
So now I'm heavily medicated and the caffeine is flowing nicely, thank you. And thanks to my social worker's visit last night, I'm looking at a very neat and tidy house which always puts a spring in my step. I've made my list for the day and I'm ready to go!

And because I can't stand a post without pics, here's a couple for you that for whatever reason, I couldn't get to upload yesterday but today they worked easy peasy.


Lucy's darling little Christmas dress that she wore Sunday to church (not sure what's on her chin...most likely candy drippings of some sort)

My sisters and me on Saturday (I can't can't ever seem to keep my eyes completely open in any pic taken with a flash...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...