Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Today at Homestead

I am hoping that blogging again will prove to be more therapeutic than a trip to the Rocky Mountains, so to speak.  Because I gots to tell ya, this bakery gig is MEGA FUN, but very stressful and SO MUCH HARD WORK.  But, I love it, I do.  (Repeat to self as needed.)  So regardless of how many people do or do not read this, I don't care, I will just continue on, sparing any psychiatrist their own sanity having to listen to me. 


Did I tell you that Eli works for me? Yep, he does. 
And let me tell you, he is ONE HARD WORKER!
And look how tall he has gotten.



Our lunch special today was Chicken Marsala on Pasta.
Beautiful and rave reviews!



And our soup was Wild Rice Soup...and was GOOOOOD!



And now I am about to fall asleep because I've been up since 4AM.



And as with this end-of-a-long-day video, I am giddy and need to be put down.


Look at me, on a roll for three entire days!
I'm proud of myself.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Keep it up, Laurie. The food looks wonderful. So glad you are back!!!!

Anne said...

Glad you are back! I've missed your blog.

Anonymous said...

The food, including the items in last blog, look amazing...and Eli was just a little guy not too long ago....he is handsome!....Thanks again, for sharing some of your world...for this old lady, it brightens my day....bless you all
mary m
vancouver...

PS....and look how tall and handsome Brenden is! What does an actuary do?

Janet Hackney said...

Love to start my day with your blog!

Dawn said...

Yay! I am excited to read your blog again. The bakery is my favorite spot to take the kids, friends, or even just myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...