Monday, May 16, 2016

Lazy Lori

 Good Monday morning, friends!
Typically, I have long since hit the floor running by 9AM,
but guess what?  I'M STILL IN BED!
It is a CHILLY, rainy morning...and I hit a wall of EXHAUSTION over
the weekend, and I am giving myself permission to be a Lazy Lori today!
Woo!


Here's some pics from our goings-on the last couple days...


 Strawberry picking!





See the look on Daisy's face?
That's exactly how I feel today.  
But, we're both hard-working mamas, so we'll pull ourselves together soon!


Lemon tarts.


Isaiah planted pumpkins.  


Field to fork fresh strawberry pie!


Snuggles on the couch on a Sunday evening!



I hope you all have a great week! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori,
Do you share your recipes....that strawberry pie
looks amazing.....would love to have the recipe..

Be kind to yourself...you have an amazing work ethic...
Once in awhile, you need some time for yourself , away from
all the physical work you perform daily.

The kids look adorable...

mm,vancouver,wa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...