Wednesday, July 23, 2014

work, work, and more work!

Well, guess what?  I have a job interview this afternoon!  Just a little part-time gig for an work-at-home research thing.  But I tell ya, I am so second-guessing myself on taking on one more thing.  Am I crazy?  I'm thinking so.  Because here's the jobs I've got going on so far:  (NOT TO MENTION ALL THE MOTHERING AND WIFING!) 


1.  I bake for people every single week:




2.  I do hair:

(Can you even stand this picture??  This was Isaiah's first haircut that I gave him after we brought him home.  Oh my goodness.  He's just too cute!!)



3.  I am a cute waitress at a unique eating establishment:



And now this new opportunity.  Goodness, goodness.  We shall see!  



But for now, I gotta go take care of my chickens.  
Have a fabulous Wednesday, folks!








6 comments:

Farm School Marm said...

They say if you want to get a job done, ask a busy person - so it sounds like you're the gal for the job.

However, perhaps you are crazy. :)

Vicky said...

How do you do it? The baking alone would send me over the edge!

Kristi said...

Could you share your muffin recipe? They look so delicious I want to make some!
Although posting a recipe would require more
dare I say "work" for an already super, amazingly busy person! Just had to ask though, as I really would like to make them. I am a baker also and love, love, love your multigrain waffle recipe!
Thanks!

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Sure, Kristi! Here's the link to my basic muffin recipe. To make them as S'mores muffins I just add mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, and crushed graham crackers to the top. Delicious!

http://joyunspeakableandfullofglory.blogspot.com/2014/01/cinnamon-sugar-muffins-andor-chocolate.html

Wendy said...

Lori, oh Lori....where is Lori these days? I hope all is well and that you are just too busy to be spending your time on the computer. Prayers for you and your family!

Kristi said...

Yum! Will make these soon! Thanks so much!
Kristi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...