Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Favorites!

Friday Favorite Things:


My little coffee corner.


Amazing new hair products.*
 


Job security.


Cinnamon buns.


Balsamic sauteed salad greens.


Hunters and gatherers.


The end of another homeschool week.


Good sense of humor.


Lucy's homemade coasters.


Balsamic roasted root veggies.


 26 years of fun married life.



I hope your list of favorite things is long and wonderful, too!

Enjoy your weekend, friends.







*My new MOST favorite hair products, thus far!
Kenra Blow-Dry Spray 
Kenra Hot Spray
Just discovered these gems about a month ago and I'll
never live without them ever again, ever!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Happy Friday. My Friday favorite is a got ALL Christmas presents for the little, in 3 hours this morning! Cuz around here--if there's not a present bought for you by Thanksgiving; you ain't gettin one!
Is the sense of humor sign a real sign--I really need one of those!
COngrats on 26 years!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...