Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Chicken Piccata!

Yesterday was K-Man's birthday!

So I made a big dinner.
Wait...I almost always make a big dinner.
(Because I am a total sucker!)
(I wonder if my kids know that not every mom cooks dinners like this?)
(I wonder if my kids know that not every mom gets up early to make them a big breakfast?)
(I wonder how I ever got myself into this mess?!)


Anyway, the men grilled T-bones and the rest of us had,
Chicken Piccata!


It was so yummy!

I saw Trisha Yearwood make this on her show and knew my family would love it.
And they did, they ALL DID!
Swing by Food Network's site to get the recipe!
(Because I'm too lazy to type it all out here, I'm so sorry.)
(I can't spoil everyone, you know!)

We also had twice-baked potatoes.
SO delicious.


AND blackberry pie.



********

I vote for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for dinner tonight!

Oh, wait.
I've already committed to a big pot of chili and cinnamon rolls.


Happy Tuesday, everyone!!





And hey, HEY!  Don't forget to "like" my Facebook page!
For blog updates and random musings!

3 comments:

likeschocolate said...

looks delicious!

Vicky said...

Your chicken really looks good! I managed three meals today! Cereal, left over lasagna, and freezer pizza! If your family ever gets ungrateful tell them about my poor children and they will be worshiping the ground you walk on!

I'm hoping you will rub off on me if I read your blog long enough! My children hope so too but they don't know that and I'm not telling them there are moms that cook real food on purpose!

quilt'n-mama said...

You pie is beautiful!
I don't have pie eaters and if I made one right now, I would eat it ALL myself so I am just dreaming about yours, especially with some real whipping cream on top!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...