Monday, July 29, 2013

eat, shop, sleep

We are having the most relaxing and wonderful time here in Colorado!
My goodness, we have no schedule, no appointments to keep, no agenda whatsoever.
It's all about the following: eat, sleep, and look breathtaking scenery.
And shop.
And that's all.  That's all we do.
And I could do this every day for the rest of my life!
(Though I REALLY do miss my kiddos.  So if we can somehow figure out how to 
make a living at doing the above activities, we'll send for them!)


Yesterday we went to Steamboat Springs.
We shopped, ate, and I slept on the ride back.
It was a drizzly chilly day.  Very cozy!


Then we got back to Winter Park and  rested, then we ate, then we strolled
around looking in shops.




The saddest thing about this whole trip though is,
taking pictures,
of only each other, one at a time.





And an occasional self-taken together-photo.
If only my arm was about a foot longer!


Maybe one of these times a stranger will be walking by and we can
ask him/her to take one or ten pictures of us.




Alright, I gotta jump in the shower to get ready to go eat breakfast.
(Which is free with our hotel room and it's disgusting beyond measure.)
(But somehow complaining right now seems a bit wrong.)





1 comment:

Patty said...

Oh girl, you are so close yet so far! Just make it a little longer road trip, I can tell you that you would LOVE my little town! Glad you guys are having such a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...