Thursday, February 14, 2013

valentine extravagance! {empty tank}

Happy Valentine's Day, friends!!

I hope your day is filled with hearts, glitter, and fancy boxes of chocolates.


You'll never guess in a million years what K-Man and I decided to get each other.
You'll never ever guess!

Try to guess.


I'll tell you.

Though we really COULD NOT afford it,
we decided that our love knows no bounds, financially or otherwise.
We deserve THE BEST.
We are so wildly passionate about each other 
and giddy-in-love that we simply had to show each other in a big way.


So...


We got our septic tank pumped out!

Swoon!


It is all I've ever dreamed of, and more.
But before we took the plunge on that, 
we had a personality-less roto-rooter guy come out unnecessarily to check for clogs.
It was the $146 icing on our heart-shaped cookies.
Did I mention it was completely unnecessary?
Hard lesson learned.


But here we are, all clog-free and our tank is empty.
Empty, I tell you!


Positively NOTHING says *I LOVE YOU* quite like that.



Sorry we've raised the bar, folks.
I hope you can at least come close to such Valentine extravagance. 


1 comment:

Connie J said...

Oh my word, I'm so sorry! We had to do that one year right before going to China. Not what we wanted to spend $ on. But Happy Valentine's Day, friend!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...