My to-do list for 2013:
1. Start honeybees this spring.
2. Buy a pig (stop laughing, I'm serious).
3. Buy a goat or two.
4. Learn to love goat milk.
5. Make goat cheese.
6. Increase bakery business.
7. Figure out other creative ways to make extra cash.
8. Memorize Scripture.
8. Organize the catch-all pit, otherwise known as my laundry room.
9. Stick to our budget.
10. Drink more water.
Did it this morning!
Hooray for me!
All right, that's a good list, right?
One that will bring much drama and excitement throughout the year.
Exactly what I'm looking for!
Now, let's all sit back and see just how much of this I actually accomplish.
TIME TO GET BUSY!
Happy New Year!!