Wednesday, November 14, 2012

night owl newbie

I have quickly gone from an, in-bed-by-9:30 girl...
to a crazy-eyed night owl.

I am just giddy as can be to sit here all ALONE until way late,
with my reading materials, my laptop, and my Food Network.
And my snacks.
Gotta have my snacks.



This beats waking up at 2:30 AM any day.

That's my theory anyway.


But really, at some point I suppose I should go to sleep.

I sure do hate to break up this happy party though.



"Good night" everyone!

Maybe.

Eventually.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My copy of that Food Network mag. is VERY dog-eared! :)

Sammie said...

Melatnonin, works to help the kids to sleep and also their peri menoposal moms. You can take it in the middle of the night if you wake up or to help you get sleepy. Its pretty mild and might just help.

Jean said...

Party at Lori's house!! Looks like fun!!

Sleepover time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...