Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I LOVE AMERICA!

I have a voting date with my dear man later this afternoon.
So romantic and fun!

But right now,
I'm nervously and anxiously pondering what to plan
for dinner on this election night!

I'm thinking...pizza, nachos, and popcorn.
*Smile*
And apple pie for dessert.
Of course, apple pie.
I LOVE AMERICA!


So thankful for the PRIVILEGE to vote.
So thankful for our freedom of worship, speech, right to bare arms,
and alllll the rest.

I am SO VERY THANKFUL.


And we will CELEBRATE those freedoms tonight as we watch the results come in!

CANNOT WAIT! 



Now, back to planning my political dinner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was literally just trying to think of what to have for a *celebratory* election dinner! Had a little happy-teary-eyed moment this morning voting alongside Ali as she voted for the first time! Is it cold there? Be sure to wear your MITTens! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...