Thursday, November 8, 2012

daniel

Hello, friends!

I hope your Thursday is turning out to be a fabulous day,
filled with rainbows and unicorns.
Actually, that sounds creepy.
Never mind.

It is a GORGEOUS fall day here in the midwest.
So very sorry to those of you who are buried in snow.
Gaaaah, that sounds awful to me right now.
Though I do love me a blizzard.



So I decided to dust off my Daniel Bible study and do it
for the third time.




Who of you has done this study?

Oh my, it is sooooo good.
And very, very, very applicable to what's going on around us today.
Well, everything in the bible is applicable to what's 
going on today, of course.

Anyway, I highly recommend it if you haven't done it.
You can even buy & watch the videos online HERE.

Let me know if you want to join me in doing it!
My at-home studies are highly sporadic...but maybe we could
have a little discussion throughout the study somehow.
:)



Well, that's all for now.
My afternoon of baking is about to begin!

Enjoy your day.





6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Lori! Ironically, I am working my way out of Ezekiel and in to Daniel in the next few days. I bought the Beth Moore study years ago and had to back out of the study before it even began, so I DO have the book, and I'd LOVE to join you somehow.
Blessings,
Rebecca
www.loveisonthemove-hope.blogspot.com

Adrian Roberta said...

...ok, fine, I think God wants me to do this one (-: EVERYONE has/is talking about it and I'm so left out having not done it yet. So hold on, I'll order mine now....

Lacy said...

My friend and I just finishing up Unglued by:Lysa Terkhurst. I will see if my bible study partner wants to start this one. The church where our homeschool group meets has all of Beth Moore's bible studies and lets us use them for free. Yay!

Unknown said...

please. count. me. in.

Adrian Roberta said...

...can't find one grr....

paul-and-lori said...

I just cracked mine open this morning after having done this study a few years ago. Our church has the videos in their library so I can borrow them from there.

Just going over the listeners guide from the first session and then lesson 1 made me realize what great timing this study is.

I would love to join you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...