Thursday, September 27, 2012

egg basket {homeschool moms}

Every Monday I load up a bunch of eggs to sell at
our homeschool enrichment classes.

It's a great set-up for me!

Because homeschool moms are THE best.
And stressed out, unraveled, and bug-eyed.
And Nascar has absolutely nothing on a home-educating mom,
whipping out of a parking lot in her mini-van, having
just dropped off her little darlings for the day.

WOOOOO!



Anyway,
this past Monday I was rushing around trying to get ready
to go and I asked K-Man to grab
the black laundry basket for me because that's what I use to
carry my eggs in.




To which he said,

"Wait...so you're telling me that you're going to
put all your eggs in one basket?"




Hahahahaha!!

I love that man.




**Remember, I'm a homeschool mom.
And my days are filled with the humor of a five and six year old.
It doesn't take much to crack me up.
Or, just plain crack.


Good day to you!

2 comments:

Jean said...

This is hysterical!!

He's right!

Don't put all your eggs in one basket!

Very smart man!

Denise Miller said...

Okay I could be addicted to this blog, you CRACK me up girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...