Saturday, January 14, 2012

cheesy and delicious {loft bed and cute friends}

Yesterday afternoon K-man drove to B's college to
deliver the loft bed he made for him.
Don't you love it?
It even has a fluorescent light and a power strip.
It's the ultimate college loft bed.

And don't you love the $20 couch?
It's disgusting.




So the kids and I were home for the evening.
And we had two very lovely visitors stop by!

My dear friend Gayly and her gloriously adorable daughter Clara
were in the area and came by to see us!



And when I broke out the camera, Clara put on her cheesy Chinese face.
She's rather clued in to the fact that she's delicious.


Umm, how cute is this?!


My, oh my.

Have you ever?

We had such a wonderful time!!

3 comments:

Joanne Reddell said...

OMGoodness.....is Clara for real?? Seriously, too funny - I'm laughing out loud looking at her pics. A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e!! Thanks for sharing!!

BTW, awesome loft bed.....K is one talented dude!!

quilt'n-mama said...

It was great getting together the other night! Thanks for hanging out for awhile!

I may have to steal a couple of these pictures, It was so fun to see your crew as well!
Blessings Friend,
Gayly

Karin said...

Oh my word...what a cutie-pie that Clara is! She totally KNOWS how cute she is!! :) Too funny!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...