Saturday, June 18, 2011

muffin makin'

The other morning I was making muffins.

Someone was observing closely, obviously.


Because here is what I found just a little bit later...



Though he seemed to almost exactly copy my muffin makin'...
He was not, however, mimicking me wearing my chef's hat.
I've yet to earn that badge of honor.
And am not holding my breath.

Apparently, he's ranked higher than I am.
Fine by me.
Just as soon as all danger of a hot stove is outgrown,
this kiddo will have full-rights to
the kitchen.

Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later.

Not holding my breath for that either.


5 comments:

Robin said...

So delicious - and you know I mean the muffin man's cheeks, not the muffins! What a cutie!

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Nancy said...

I agree with Robin. Those cheeks are so kissable.

Vicky said...

Love following your blog and journey. Isaiah's smile is priceless, he seems to be so proud of himself!

Karin said...

oh my gosh...what a cutie-pie! He has the best little grin. :))

Joanne Reddell said...

Totally adorable!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...