Tuesday, April 12, 2011

corrie {in all her glory!}


I can't think of a single better thing to do to occupy my time of
waiting.waiting.waiting.
than to advocate for one of my very favorite
little girls in the whole world.

Corrie


She is just precious and lovable beyond words.
Beyond words, I tell you.

I know first hand just how stunning she is....
we chatted over lattes at Starbucks in Beijing.
And my love grew.


That was almost two years ago when we went to
adopt Macy.
Corrie has no doubt grown a ton since that picture.


The thing is...she needs a family.
Can you please go over to Lynsay's blog and read all
about it?

I think your heart will be tugged.

I know it will.

4 comments:

Holly said...

We LOVE Corrie! And to be very specific, Cassandra loves her the most because she spent 6 months with her. She was her very favorite baby in the home, hands down. She still talks about how much she loves her. Oh, how we are praying that her family will come and get her soon!

Tony and Rett said...

She's a doll!

What a blessed family to call her their daughter!

Madeleine said...

Trying to catch up! OH MY, I love me some chinese smiley face too. Mine is throwing a temper tantrum right now. But she has that smile too. :D

I love the pictures you post. Makes me feel like I got to spend the day with ya.

Oh poor baby. And poor momma. It is bad enough when we have them in our arms and they get sick...but to be a 1/2 a world away??? Will be praying for all of that.

Karin said...

Corrie is the sweetest little thing! Praying that she gets a family soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...