Thursday, January 6, 2011

soul print

"You were created to worship God in a way that no one else can."

Love that.


I just started reading Soul Print, by Mark Batterson.
So far,
it's super great.

"Your fingerprint uniquely identifies you and differentiates you
from everyone else who has ever lived, but your fingerprint is
only skin-deep. You possess a uniqueness that is soul deep.
I call it soulprint."

I got an early copy so I could write a review.
I'm only on page 13 but I am already
eager to tell you that you really
should pre-order a copy of your own.

It is scheduled to be released on Jan. 18.

Go HERE to order your copy.

2 comments:

Karin said...

I'm curious...how do you get a book before it's released so that you can write a review?

Connie J said...

Oh my, I can't believe I missed this one!!! Going to order now! Did you read Wild Goose Chase and In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day by Mark also? Love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...