Thursday, November 12, 2009

happy day

Thanks to all of you for your sweet comments
yesterday!
I was so surprised at how many of you are
older than me...and yet, you look
FABULOUS!
And so many of you are younger than me,
which is quite annoying.
But I forgive you.
Heehee.


I had a happy (but oh-so-average) day
with the kiddos.

Then my sweet man brought dinner home,
along with a birthday cake!


Brenden went to a concert so he didn't
celebrate with us. :(
And as I'm typing this, late on Thursday night...
I'm waiting up for him to get home.
UGH.
That's really the only thing I hate about having
teenagers...the late nights.


8 comments:

Janet and Kevin said...

Lori,

Glad your day was happy sweet friend. You are just a youngster, and I have you beat by almost 11 years! I will be 51 November 30th!

Happy, happy birthday,

Janet, Kevin, Ted, Philip, and soon to be home Eli

Jean said...

Sometimes the average days are the best- no surprises nothing to age you unnecessarily! Well except Brenden staying out too late. So glad it was a good day. (For me your birthday was a fabulous day!! Yippee PA!) You should really have birthdays more often- than you could catch up to me- in age!

Leah said...

Simple days are the best. I cannot go to sleep until all my chicks are safe in the nest either. Luckily, my girls like to be home early. At least, so far....

Nancy said...

Glad that a fabulous gal had a fabulous day. Staying up for kids? I never slept until I heard the garage door go up. That's why college is so great. You don't know what is going on.

Debby said...

Glad you had a great day. Wasn't it great to celebrate with Macy home??? I know it was......

Holly said...

I love Lucy's face in this picture. She loves her her super young mommy! :) So glad you had a nice birthday!

Londa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lori!! I wish I were 41. Actually, my daughter just turned 28... my most favorite age of all time. Oh if only... Glad you had a great day with your kiddos and what a sweet husband you have!

Adeye said...

The cake looks so yummy--and the kids precious. So glad you had a special day. You deserve it!!!

Late nights--how will I do it? I am such an early to bed kinda gal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...