Sunday, December 7, 2008

B's Winter Formal

Brenden....my first born. I blinked and he went from a little pudgy baby to a long and lanky (goofy) teenager. Why does that happen so fast?? He is so sweet (usually), FUNNY and super smart (he is currently learning two languages...Mandarin and Latin!). Ok, I'm acting as if he is getting married or having a big birthday or something. Nope. Just a winter formal at school. I seriously wish I could have been a fly on the wall there because rumor is, he really cuts-a-rug like no one else when he is at his school dances. But, I wasn't his date so I didn't get to check out his moves.... :( He went with a group of his buddies. Anyway, here are some pics......







3 comments:

Brittne said...

Wow it looks like he's gotten taller! What a stud!

Britt

Anonymous said...

So handsome!
I can't get over how he is your spittin' image! ;)

Mom Of Many said...

Emma told me that you had the pictures on, but couldn't peak the night she told me. He looks so sweet!! =)

From Uganda, with love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...