Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Hodge Podge


Meet my team!  I have THE BEST employees ever. They make me laugh constantly and they laugh AT ME constantly (K-Man says that's because they are on my payroll, whatever.)

We bake THE MOST delicious things!
Every single day.

I have only gained a moderate 20 pounds, give or take. Whatever. #LovePounds


Isaiah hangs out there often.  And, well, is forever Isaiah.



Oh, and this is me after having picked up AND DRINKING a coffee cup thinking it was mine,
only to realize it was that of one of our regular old-man customers
Seriously, I did that. 








Brenden and me at a wedding over the summer! 
(I'm about 5 months pregnant according to this photo.)
(Now awaiting my little bundle of bread any day now!)




That's it for now, friends.  I need to get the 12,485 pictures off my phone and onto this site
so that you can be fully caught up with all my goings-on. 



Be a blessing to everyone you encounter, okie dokie?

Love ya,
Lori







2 comments:

papa smurf said...

Welcome back!!!!!!!! The world needs more fun people like you ����

Joy said...

These pics make me want to hop on a plane & visit your bakery! You still look slim & trim... your scales must be lying. So happy your dream bakery is flourishing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...