Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

big man, little man


Big man.
Little man.

If I didn't know better,
I'd think K-Man had been in China
5 1/2 years ago.

Ahem.

But he wasn't.


Just God doin' his thing to put
families together,
 matching them up perfectly.

Smile.



7 comments:

  1. OH my my, I tease my husband about this all the time!!!! My daughter, Eliza and him could not be more alike!!!! Isn't God great!!!!!

    Mary Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahahaha that was hysterical. Ha! You make me laugh. Check the man's passport I say, always check the passport. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that?! :) LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic and all that God does
    in our precious families!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always thought those 2 look so much alike. It really is uncanny.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments...in fact, I'll go as far as to say I'm obsessed with hearing from you! I love, love, love it! So, leave me a comment, would you?!