Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

people, poultry, and other living things...

I had six hens get out today.
Who forgot to show them yesterday's sermon post?



*****

Hello, Kitty!


******


Boys.
Forever little boys.
Doing little boy things like
putting a glass of water in the freezer
to see what would happen.

Oh, the suspense!

Yep.
2nd grade science for almost
grown men.



Success.


*******

And this is my life's shenanigans
with the people, poultry, and other living things
with whom I share air.

It is what it is.

2 comments:

  1. You need some ditches to dig...
    Actually those days are fun...the crazy teen boys that is...I don't get to see too much of mine this summer...a wife has one and a job has the other

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are a constant source of inspiration to the next generation!!!! LOL I love to see what they come up with!
    Truly “Boys will be boys.”
    loves,
    Shonni

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments...in fact, I'll go as far as to say I'm obsessed with hearing from you! I love, love, love it! So, leave me a comment, would you?!