Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Isaiah's ABC's

Homeschooling at its finest.

16 comments:

  1. Oh MY!! He is so so cute!!

    except he may need to repeat the grade ;-)

    I love hearing Lucy in the background!! His english is good!! His alphabet is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be one of the cutest kids I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    Anonymous is Sharla's mom----I meant to sign the comment---oops

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little voice!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cutest thing I have ever seen. Adorable. Big sisters sweet giggles in the back ground are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmm.....I think he knows the same alphabet as my youngest:-) Seriously cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIITTT! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. So worth watching!!! So darn cute!

    Reminds me I have to go check my batch of vanilla!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Jaden!
    The giggles in the back ground
    our precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE!! He is so sweet, I love hearing their little giggles and voices..post more videos!!! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. give that sweet boy anything he wants, you hear me? ANYTHING!! what a honey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's just awesome! Love his sweet little voice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, HOW ADORABLE! And did you teach Lucy to laugh at her classmates too - lol. Really, he is a doll!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments...in fact, I'll go as far as to say I'm obsessed with hearing from you! I love, love, love it! So, leave me a comment, would you?!