Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

bacon grease challenge

Oh those kids say the darndest things.

But nothing tops the things teens come up with.

Nick:

"Mom, I'll give you $5 if you freeze that bacon grease
and eat it like a popsickle."

6 comments:

  1. Ewwww.... I think you should add food coloring, freeze it, and try to serve it to him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hold out for at least $10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, teenage boys. Good times! Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewwww- that is gag worthy! Only a teenage boy would come up with that one ;-)

    I'm with Shonni- I need much much more! How high will he go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could SO write a book with the funny things all your kiddos say!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments...in fact, I'll go as far as to say I'm obsessed with hearing from you! I love, love, love it! So, leave me a comment, would you?!