Over the summer when I ordered the older kids'
curriculum, I wanted to get something for
Lucy that would keep her occupied while I was busy
with math I don't understand and other fun things.
I bought this Charlie Church Mouse game
and Lucy LOVES it!
The graphics aren't great but for $15, we've gotten
our money's worth and more.
It's educational AND teaches some great Bible stories.

curriculum, I wanted to get something for
Lucy that would keep her occupied while I was busy
with math I don't understand and other fun things.
I bought this Charlie Church Mouse game
and Lucy LOVES it!
The graphics aren't great but for $15, we've gotten
our money's worth and more.
It's educational AND teaches some great Bible stories.

Love her concentration. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Suzanne
freedomhollowfarmkiddos.blogspot.com
I'll have to remember that one, did you get it from CBD?
ReplyDeleteI think my Cali would like that too. I'll have to check it out. :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute!! I'm givin it a try! Thanks for the tip!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that?! :) I'm mean...I don't let my kids touch my computer. haha
ReplyDelete