Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

you gotta check this out!

You simply must go check out my friend Leah's fundraiser.

She's selling some rockin' cool handmade earrings.

Seriously, they are su-per great. Take a look at the pair I snagged...




Oh and the very best part is, the proceeds go to bringing home their sweet daughter waiting in China...who is one of Macy's friends! Woo!! Macy and I are so stoked for her to meet her new family! And they only live a few+ hours away, so the girls will be able to see each other *frequently*!!


There are MANY more cool styles...go check them out, OK?

7 comments:

  1. Very cool that Macy will be kind of close to one of her friends from China!! Question for you...from past blogs, I THINK we live kind of close. Would you mind emailing me the name of the Chinese church that you attend once in a while? Thanks!
    jamieangiejacob@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool..will go check it out. I LOVE earrings....=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good thing you posted just the earring first because if the second pic had been posted first, I would have gotten all distracted with your hotness. hee..

    I'll shut up now and go check out the earrings! :)

    I'm sorry...I don't get out much. I probably need to do something about that. Oh...but then every time I leave the house, Ryan calls and I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- your earings look great! I bought a couple pairs myself but golly I want yours too!! Hmmm , may have to copy you!

    Love the pic of the girls together! How wonderful to have that!

    Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I will head over there right now! And I love it that this sweet girl is getting a family. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, very cool earrings!! What a great thing for Macy to have a friend soon from China that will be close.

    Come check out my giveaway this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the earrings! Thanks for posting about this. I went over to the site and bought a pair too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments...in fact, I'll go as far as to say I'm obsessed with hearing from you! I love, love, love it! So, leave me a comment, would you?!